Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kahoot!



Thanks to @swampfrogkids I just learned about Kahoot! I saw it on her blog, and decided to check it out with my morning cup of tea.

I decided to create a Getting to Know You survey that I will use on the first day of school.  I picked 9 questions, typed them in, added 2 - 4 possible answers for each, dropped in some free clipart and my survey was done in less than 15 minutes.


Then, to see how it really works, my daughter and I logged in to Kahoot.it on our phones.  We typed in the game pin and took the survey.  It was easy, it was fun, and the most impressive feature was that I was able to print out a report that showed our individual answers to the survey.

This looks like a great way to get quick, individual answers to surveys or beginning of the year assessments.  I'm looking forward to using Kahoot!

1 comment:

  1. My students LOVE Kahoot! It is a great way to review and check understanding!

    ReplyDelete